New Jersey headshot photographer
John O'Boyle Photography creates professional headshots for individuals and companies, both large and small. For maximum convenience John takes the photos at your office.
As more of your business moves online a compelling professional headshot has never been more important for your website, Linkedin profile, etc...
For this executive headshot portrait session the goal was to create a variety of high quality portraits of a new executive of a major New Jersey healthcare provider. The photos would be used for press releases, magazine articles, social media, etc...
We wanted to shoot a wide variety of environmental portraits around the building plus a formal headshot on a background.
With a little pre-planning we had all our photos in about 45 minutes. Everyone was very happy with the project as you can see from the huge photo on the website .
In this example of executive headshot photography Certares, a New York City investment firm, wanted environmental headshots of their staff. The goal was a series of portraits that looked similar but were not exactly the same. The executives are based throughout the world so whenever someone visited the New York office we scheduled a photo shoot. Below are examples of the headshots before they were cropped.
Some of our happy partners
What to wear for your business headshot -
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you look great.
- Clothes that are darker than your skin tone look best in photos.
- It's best to avoid patterns and heavy stripes.
- Keep jewelry simple - we want the attention on you, not what you are wearing.
What happens after the photo shoot?
- In a few days your photos are uploaded to an online gallery.
- You choose your favorite photo for light retouching (stray hairs, wrinkles, etc...)
- You download your retouched favorite photo.
- It's all very easy.
John has photographed business headshots for many leading organizations and would be honored to add your name to the list.
Reach out today: