New Jersey headshot photographer
John O'Boyle Photography creates professional headshots for individuals and companies, both large and small. For maximum convenience John takes the photos at your office.
As more of your business moves online a compelling professional headshot has never been more important for your website, Linkedin profile, etc...
What to wear for your business headshot -
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you look great.
- Clothes that are darker than your skin tone look best in photos.
- It's best to avoid patterns and heavy stripes.
- Keep jewelry simple - we want the attention on you, not what you are wearing.
What happens after the photo shoot?
- In a few days your photos are uploaded to an online gallery.
- You choose your favorite photo for light retouching (stray hairs, wrinkles, etc...)
- You download your retouched favorite photo.
- It's all very easy.
John has photographed business headshots for many leading organizations and would be honored to add your name to the list.
Reach out today: